Monday, May 16, 2016

Some time to reflect on the last few weeks and share some things that have made me grateful.
 No time to be depressed when you are happy for what you have.
******************
... some time at the local fairy fair with my littles. Simple but they had a great time.

... the creeper husband in the background. He is ridiculous.


... some beautiful flowers for Mother's day. Although I do have some strong distain for the holiday it makes it a bit more tolerable.

...early morning (3am!) bonding time with the boy.


...pug.


...time yesterday at the fiber fest. All.The.Yarn. It was fabulous.

What are you grateful for?

2 comments:

  1. A fairy fair sounds so cool! I wish we had that around here, my daughter would absolutely love it.
    And kudos to you for making fun out of an early morning wake up. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are more than you think! I found it on accident actually and it was about an hour drive. It was completely worth it though

      Delete