Monday, May 8, 2017

a few setbacks but things are still getting done...

Some time to reflect on the last week and share some things that have made me grateful.
 No time to be depressed when you are happy for what you have.
*******************************
 
 
although I have been bed bound as of late again due to a cold and flare up  I have found massive time to craft and create. 

entering my work into the next wool fiber fair.

Koda's memorial tattoo for her uncle Glen. 

a successful year end awards ceremony for my Sparkie. Next year will be her last year as a Spark.

a successful surgery for Magnar getting fixed. I worried about complications so I am glad all went well. 

Giddy learning how to use the electric board with Daddy. 

antiques brought back from storage and back into our home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment