Thursday, April 13, 2017

Farm swap


I apologize for the lack of updates. I have found Instagram as of late and found it so much more user friendly as Blogger no longer has a phone app for updates. Lately I have been working through this farm swap blanket which has been sucking every moment dry between work. I plan on gifting the final product to the littles for Christmas and another for Nico their stepbrother. My swap box was shipped off yesterday and I am now plugging away at tulip fields. 18 farm animals were cut out as well yesterday on the scroll saw. I am so excited for how this project will turn out once completed. Here are a few snippets on our farm:








 

 
This is what swap crafting truly looks like....



What are you crafting lately? Have you started any of your Christmas gifts yet?

linking with KCCO

No comments:

Post a Comment