Thursday, July 14, 2016

Sorry its been awhile...




 
Some time to reflect on the last few weeks and share some things that have made me grateful.
 No time to be depressed when you are happy for what you have.
******************
growth within work although its now crazy stressful for the unknown...

a successful camping trip...



seeing my rainbow of flowers...

butterflies...
movie night with the littles...
early morning uninterrupted yoga...


a trip to the museum with husband and baby...

successful mission trip...

taking my littles to the children's museum alone all while loving every minute of the slowness and peacefulness of play...

my littles enjoying their reenactment...

crocheting in the grass while our last week in our old office...





some flowers picked along the trail by our home...


a dog with a tongue up his nose. he never fails to make me smile, except for his excessive screeching at 5 am...




I am sorry for the delay in posts as it has been a madhouse here with mission trips and craziness at work all while battling a fibro flare. More updates on their way!







No comments:

Post a Comment