Monday, August 24, 2015

Sending them off

This past week my brother, Uncle Ewok took my littles and Koda for the day to brag at his company picnic. It allowed Randy and I to go out to dinner for the first time in awhile. It was very enjoyable but even after awhile Randy and I didn't know what to do with ourselves without kids. Giddy did get dropped off afterwards for bed and Nanners,Ryguy and Koda spent the night at his new apartment. 


 

Mark, Beanie and Kirky also started school. Mark is starting middle school with Beanie and Kirky is still at the local high-school. It is very rough to know they are going to public school when we would prefer to have them home with us but praying for their safety and their knowledge daily.
 


It made me tear up a little knowing my littles are growing and getting bigger. Babies won't always need their mom and dad and will one day go on their own. Its always a reminder to enjoy the time with them while you have it.



 And when in doubt always add a fun photo of Daddy playing with Giddy. They are always making me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment