Monday, June 15, 2015

Gratefulness... A few weeks recap

Some time to reflect on the last few weeks ( since it has been that long) and share some things that have made me grateful.






... rain. As painful as it is for me, I don't have to carry around the watering can for my garden and it's soaking up all the goodness.


...a successful graduation party.



... a trip to Iowa with my husband to go see the National Motorcycle museum. Made for a happy husband.



... a hotel with a hot tub in the room. It was totally worth the extra money.


... a safe car ride.



... a friend finally getting her black belt.



... finding a homeopathic doctor willing to see me.



... kids enjoying 6 flags.




... Koda meeting her German buddy Anton.


... new haircuts for hubby and Marshall.



...seeing that our local strawberry patch is now open for picking.

photo is from last years picking

No comments:

Post a Comment