Monday, September 5, 2016

a family weekend



Some time to reflect on the last few weeks and share some things that have made me grateful.
 No time to be depressed when you are happy for what you have.
************************
 
a fishing filled weekend that resulted in over 16 fish caught...
 
a handpicked bouquet by the birthday girl and our pastor's wife that owns a flower shop. She made sure it was completely in our budget and even provided a pink vase to make her feel special. It was completely worth the $10....
 
finding shells while Daddy and Mark fished. We have never found shells off the local lake so it was exciting to find over 20...
 
Signing up for our naturepal exchange.... 

canning over 40 jars of tomatoes and giving the rest to our family and church. After a time of going hungry and relying on food stamps it is so rewarding to give back to people that helped us. 

seeing Nanners turn into a caring and considerate little lady. I have struggled with a killer headache the last few days, mostly from the changing weather and upcoming moon cycle, and its kicked me in the tail. I have survived only on the cocktail they give in the ER from home but it leaves me in a bit of a fog and exhausted. Nanners tucked me in last night and rubbed my back telling me to go to sleep. She has a servant's heart and it warms my soul to know I birthed this child and she loves nothing more to care for others...
 
a pottery painting birthday gift as some bonding time with Nanners and Ryguy...




 
preparing for Michaelmas and the inner work time to tame our dragons...
 
What are you thankful for lately?
 



No comments:

Post a Comment