Tuesday, March 29, 2016

It's been a productive few weeks...

Some time to reflect on the last few weeks and share some things that have made me grateful.
No time to be depressed when you are happy for what you have.
**************************
...children leading worship.




...getting a new mattress that's super comfortable.

... tax time bringing in some extra money which in turn means less stress for me.

...getting homework done before 1pm most days.

...Mark getting a new doll kit for his birthday.

...three successful egg hunts between work and church.


...having some good craft time.


...being finished with the quilt and giving it to Randy's grandmother.



...bringing Randy's motorcycle out of storage.

... a new dress sewn.






...some pictures finally of my littles and of my husband and I from Easter. Man do they clean up good!



I hope everyone had a fabulous Easer and what are you grateful for today?










No comments:

Post a Comment