Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Oats Cowl {KCCO}



So I have finally figured out knitting...well ish. I attempted the Tin Can Oats pattern and butchered the ribbing. Wrapped the yarn around the bottom for each of the stiches so it has a nice tight spiral bound edge. Pretty, however not even close to the idea of a rib. I gifted it to Nanners as she was excited to have something that Mama made.



I have begun again with my Ravelry notes to make a real one for myself. I am using this beautiful fallish colored yarn. It is one of my favorite color combinations. I have been trying to push myself in more colored accessories vs all black so I  felt it a was good start. My goal is it will be able to hide my TENS unit if i need to be a little more socially acceptable and not have to answer dumb questions about all the wires around my neck.


What are you working on today?

BTW Happy Ash Wednesday! I will have a nice update regarding our Lent goals in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment