Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Sorry for the MIA...

I will be blogging a bit less due to simple energy conservation.

 I have started physical therapy due to my back and shoulders getting worse.  It has been very hard and discouraging as my muscles are revolting horribly due to being so knotted. 3 times a week is rough when some days I can't lift my arms to start. There is talks now of cortisone or saline shots in order to force them to cooperate but we will reevaluate in several weeks to see if it will be needed.

It often feels that my body is broken due to how damaged it is however I do know that this healing will take time a lot of energy. Thank you for being patient with me while I fight this in order to be fully here for my kids.

My great reminder to keep at it while going through this intense therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment