Monday, July 6, 2015

Gratitude

Some time to reflect on the last week and share some things that have made me grateful.
No time to be depressed when you are happy for what you have.




***************************************



for a large chamomile and strawberry yield....






our first baby tomato...

A busy and full weekend cleaning out our storage unit resulting in several garbage bags full. It feels so good to declutter...

Koda's graduation party at her mother's being a success...


Our littles have chicken pox and have been handling it quite well. It is almost over and we can begin to have our summer back!


Magnar has been growing huge and I have been busting my tail training him. He is progressing nicely and I'm very excited for our next steps with him...
 

I found some beautiful rainbow sharpies and picked them up for art journaling. Back to some good self affirmations...



I made it through a whole 48 hour week of work. It is such a huge accomplishment due to how I have felt in the past...

What are you all happy and grateful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment