Thursday, January 19, 2012

Thankful Thursday- Crochet

Well now you know my 3rd love. It involves a hook and big balls of colorful yarn. I had always wanted to learn how to crochet or knit. Well this summer I decided it was about time I figured it out since I had found my Gama's and Mother's old hooks. I didnt really want to try knitting as it looked more complex. Plus no one needs to see me with 2 big pointy sticks. (It would be like the movie Bless the Child all over... not a kid friendly movie)

Also I'm not into looking like this.

So sometimes Nanners helps me crochet too!

All the kids have hats and such so I began working yet again on a blanket. Im using this pattern
this is my blanket

I am about a quarter of the way done. Still a lot to do since it needs to fit our king sized bed. Its a good time killer though!

Crocheting a big blanket is on my 101 in 1001 so its yet another one I can mark as started!!

No comments:

Post a Comment