Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Keep Calm and Craft On...

I am currently elbow deep in Shrek. Working on the production team I have been selected to come up with costumes. My biggest challenge currently is making Dragon. The prototypes for the head were shot down however as they want them BIGGER! We formed them around milk containers and the jumbo sized dishing soap bottle. Our new form is going to be made of wire coat hangers, chicken wire and paper mache. Here is to crossing my fingers I can pull it off.





 


 
I did get the pattern from these at cRAfter chick however the link is not working at the moment. Hopefully it will be back up soon if you would like to make these for your little ogre at home.

I am also going to make some fingerless gloves for the big green man from this pattern. Lots to do!
 

This whole production will take up a good chunk of my time but I did sign up for a Waldorf Swap with a rainbow birthday theme so I will have those started soon too.



What are you crafting?


linking up with KCCO and Yarn along

No comments:

Post a Comment