Thursday, January 5, 2012

Peanut butter cookies

Randy loves peanut butter. I mean he eats it straight out of the jar. I think its disgusting but its his thing. So occasionally he asks me to make his favorite cookies. So out comes the PB.

 I occasionally want to eat the cookies I may so I was forced to find a gluten free recipe. It is my favorite because it has 3 ingredients.

1 cup of peanut butter
1 cup of sugar
1 egg

Thats it. Mix it all together and pop it in the oven at 350 for about 10-12 min. As soon as they look done pull them out. They hold together nicely and store nicely.
Im thinking maybe our next batch throwing some M&Ms in there or chocolate chips. Or if you like original things you can sandwich jelly in between them. 

<script src="http://www.linkytools.com/thumbnail_linky_include.aspx?id=123912" type="text/javascript" ></script>


No comments:

Post a Comment