Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy new year!

So today was a good day. Nanners and I went to church and did some heavy duty prayer. I feel it was needed and was a much better mama and wife after worship. Came home relaxed and then the fun began.

A little over 2 weeks ago I started nopooing. No I'm not constipated. My hair was down to my hips and was a knotted curly mess. I knew I had to do something. I had read and knew from experience that when I shampooed my hair I had to have conditioner (from experience crying because there were so many knots and pain). What I didnt know was why. To make long short, when you shampoo you strip it of all the good oils that your hair needs. So I figured I'd give it a shot. The first week was horrible with dry crunchy smelly nasty ichy scalp. Pretty gross. However I had heard it needs some time to adjust so I stuck with it. My hair is super nice now and looks the healthiest its been in forever. I also about an hour ago cut my hair. I will be shipping it in the mail to donate it to Locks of Love.

Before

After

Plus we made some good Peanut butter cookies! Today was a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment