Tuesday, January 5, 2016

New years

 Some time to reflect on the last week and share some things that have made me grateful.
No time to be depressed when you are happy for what you have.

*************************
...new Christmas socks. They say " Tomorrow will be a better day"


...That it is ok that your inner work time looks like this. 

...a new painting my husband asked me to do for him. You can't be human if you did not cry in the beginning of UP. 

...Daddy and Ryguy working hard together and painting the gift Grandma gave them.  


... I was actually blessed with the gifts my children were given this year. Many families with similar values complain about the overabundance of crap that is given to their kids but we were gifted good art supplies, legos and a ton of group gifts. We were also able to renew our gym membership.

... a New Years Eve brunch date with the husband. A nice afternoon with Randy.

What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment