Sunday, August 16, 2015

Spending time with the kids

Some time to reflect on the last few weeks and share some things that have made me grateful.
No time to be depressed when you are happy for what you have.
 **************************
 I was able to spend some time with the kids the last few weeks. We enjoyed some fishing and walking around at our local farm. The kids got use to having me home so they were very heartbroken when I went back to work.


Our Shrek production was successful and we got several compliments on our Dragon head and other costumes.



Getting 2 garbage clothes for the kids for this fall.


Going to the renaissance fair with the family. The kids loved dressing up as pirates and fairies.


I have been tracking my diet for 20 days now! Its been hard for me but it was a visual reminder of how much crap garbage I was eating. Its been hard to up my protein as much as the chiropractor  wanted but I have slowly been feeling a little better due to it.

We went to a company picnic with my work where the kids were able to do a petting zoo and ride a camel. Ryguy and Nanners were very excited by all of the animals.









A plentiful garden and we were blessed to be visited by Stella our traveling gnome from our swap.
 







Our family could really use some prayers right now as well as we have some good opportunities coming our way but are very unsure of which way to go with it.




No comments:

Post a Comment