Saturday, April 26, 2014

Getting closer to the end- Highschool

As the school year draws to a close I am noticing more and more of my "flaws" for the year. Between feeling rushed and that I have not completed everything I have to stop and remember often that there is always next year and they can and probably will learn it eventually.

I have prepared Koda's transcript and got a nice dose of what we did accomplish in the last 2 years. Between moving several times, bad PPD and adjusting to new jobs we have a nice long list of what we did get done. It was a great indicator of success. She has impressed me with her knowledge of what she has even picked up on without a formal "class" and we are adding it to her transcript as well. Human reproduction ( her knowing 80% of what there is to know about home birth and why positioning is important and why water birth can be more successful than land birth) and Child development with a focus on special needs as she has been highly instrumental on assisting with Nanner's OT and continuing it with preschool. Not everything has to be learned from a text book but when you overhear your kid explaining SPD using propper terms to her grandparents and WHY it is important; you know you are doing something right.


Working has also been a big change for her as she joined me in the local park district.I have gotten nothing but compliments on how hard of a worker she is and that means a lot.

And a picture of the youngest just for good measure.



No comments:

Post a Comment