Thursday, June 2, 2011

New Here

I am new to this blog itself but wanted to introduce myself. I am Lolo. Mommy to 5. I work as an insurance agent, a pyrotech, and as special events staff. Quite busy is an understatement.

I have known for a long time that I wanted to homeschool my daughter Nanners. This is our site for all of our ideas, trials, errors and documenting our fun along the way. OWL academy came to my mind for a few reasons. First I have a sick and twisted obsession with owls that stems from my Gama. Secondly I thought about what that word could possibly mean and I believe it fits to every way of homeschool. Homeschooling is to take each child and turn it into a personalized learning style for each kid. Into "Our Way of Learning".

 I married my awesome husband Randy and added on 4 new additions. We have a full house but I wouldn't have it any other way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment