Tuesday, August 30, 2016

KCCO: Art therapy

I realized that I have not done a KCCO post in forever. Well not that long but close enough. With my hands flaring up as much as they have and work entering overtime mode 3 months early I have not have the strength to do much crochet or knitting. I did finish one Christmas gift however and started a second so they may be all done in time. I mostly have been journaling lately as I need something mindless to do in this time of stress. My brain is pretty mushy and needs a break for sure. I need encouragement and strength with all of these pressures pushing in on our family so many of them are Biblical based or just happy words or sayings.





I also created a window transparency which Ry promptly crushed me by saying "hey its an elephant!"
When 3 children agreed I had to just shake my head since in my vision its a hedgehog under a tree. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder right?


What have you been crafting lately?

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE every verse you journaled! I hope your wrists feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete