Thursday, February 2, 2012

Read Build Write

Well I LOVE  the read,build, write boards that Homeschool Creations made. We have started working on cursive with Mark however getting him to practice writing needs a little more creativity. I have made my own cards to go along with her boards found here Read Build Write boards .


Homeschool Creations has made several sets of cards to go along with general themes and some that go with books. These were great for starting out for us and I plan on using them for holidays. My favorite set I think has to be the ones for Star Wars.


All of the cards I have made are black and white as I do not buy color ink normally. We laminate them and they are pretty durable.

I will add more as I make them.

Pixar Cars - download
Spiderman- download
Toy Story - Download



No comments:

Post a Comment